FIRST RULE OF THE GAME
All broken relationship hurts, but losing a toxic person calls for a heartfelt celebration instead of wallowing in sorrows.
In all honesty is better to die once. Than to die slowly in a relationship every day. To stick around in a toxic relationship means loving yourself less and Placing your happiness last. How can you run when you don’t know how to walk or walk when you can’t crawl?
It is the same as loving someone when you don’t know how to yourself first. Even the holy book mentioned it, it says and I quote love your neighbour as you love yourself, so you do agree with me that the first step to love someone is to love yourself first?
When you love yourself, you won’t beat yourself up when things don’t work out the way you want.
- You will have patience with your self.
- You will give yourself time and attention it needs.
- You value your self-esteem.
- Your happiness.
- Your peace of mind.
- Your sanity.
- You know your worth.
- You know when something needs closure.
- And when it needs more time.
- And yes, giving up is not a sign of weakness, especially when it involves your mental health; it is not a form of cowardice but a sign of strength.
- Learn, learn to love yourself so the world can learn from you.
[ALSO READ: Here are 5 signs you are dating a toxic Partner.]